[asiacouncil] Fwd: SCIE Meeting Registration Reminder

Eric Spears spears_eric at columbusstate.edu
Wed Jan 15 09:53:58 EST 2020

Happy Chinese New Year (It is almost here -- the 25th)!

Our next Asia Council meeting is following the SCIE meeting at Middle
Georgia State University on January 24th at 2:00 p.m. in Room 239 of the
MGA conference center.  You are welcome to register for the SCIE meeting
and lunch, too (see below).  The parking permit is also attached to the
forwarded message from Maria Doyle.

Please submit any agenda items to me by next Wednesday, the 22nd.

I can inquire about setting up a conference call through a laptop or on my
iphone if anyone cannot attend in person but wishes to participate in the
meeting.  Please let me know if this something you want by Tuesday, the
21st.

I'll send the agenda and last meeting minutes by email on Thursday of next
week.

With best wishes,

Eric Spears, Ph.D.
Mildred Miller Fort Foundation Scholar & Chair of International Education
Associate Professor of Geography
Columbus State University

Chair: USG Asia Council

E-mail: spears_eric at columbusstate.edu