[asiacouncil] Fw: Directions and Parking

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Thu Apr 6 21:38:37 EDT 2017

________________________________
From: Salli Vargis Vargis <svargis at gsu.edu>

Dear Colleagues,

I am attaching two documents for your travel tomorrow, a map of the campus and a document that lists different routes that you may use to get to Dunwoody.  The I85 bridge fire has made travel more tricky.  We hope that you can leave in good time from your campuses to get to Dunwoody for the workshop.  If you have any questions, please contact Eric (number in the document) or me – 678-472-8343 if you need any help.  Parking information is available in the document too!

See you all at Dunwoody.

Thank you

Salli Vargis, M.Phil., Ph.D.

Professor of History & Honors Coordinator

Perimeter College, Georgia State University

239 Cedar Lane

Covington, GA 30014

770-278-1360