[I-O Psych] Fwd: Wild Adventures HR Job

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Sun Nov 20 13:04:58 EST 2016

Here is an opportunity from Alex.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Tabish <atabish at valdosta.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Subject: Wild Adventures HR Job
To: "Jeremy A. Bauer" <jabauer at valdosta.edu>

In between me poking at the HR Manager and Director of HR at Wild
Adventures about Azalea Consulting,  they asked me to pass on a job they
have open. Would be a good opportunity for someone to get some extra money
if they can prioritize.

https://hfecorp-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.
cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=3&jobid=6254

Let me know if anyone is interested and I can plug them in with the hiring
manager and bypass a few steps.

*Alex Tabish*

*Master's Candidate*, Industrial-Organizational Psychology

*Master's Candidate*, Public Administration

*Graduate Assistant*, Employee and Organizational Development

Valdosta State University

406-239-1439

Tell us how we are doing *Rate us
<https://valdosta.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1NRHnpkDmJt6gdf>*