[I-O Psych] Electives From Last Spring

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:51:24 EST 2016

Hey Folks,

 Below is a list of the electives that we recommended last spring.
Hopefully this will help you in scheduling next semester.

*GENERAL ELECTIVES*

20096   PSYC      7820      3.00       Career Counseling
M           05:00 pm-07:45 pm            Lee Grimes Edmondson (NOTE: be
sure to check with the instructor before registering for this course. It is
usually taught from the perspective of counseling high school students for
career decisions rather than working adults. It *might* be possible for the
instructor to tailor the class projects and assignments for an I-O Student.
Let me know what you find out.

20628   MBA      7401      3.00       International Business   M
06:30 pm-09:15 pm            Hudson Rogers P

20668  MBA      7630      3.00       Leadership and Motivation         Mel
Schnake E (NOTE: check with the instructor to make sure this class is NOT a
repeat of the Psychology Motivation class. Make sure the emphasis is more
on Leadership. If you are unsure, request a copy of the syllabus and bring
it to me and we will look at it.)

20629   MBA      7700      3.00       Current Topics in Business
W          06:30 pm-09:15 pm    Hudson Rogers P (NOTE: I don’t recall this
class being offered before. Might be a good idea to talk to Instructor and
get a syllabus).

20670   MBA      7850      3.00       Healthcare Information
Systems             Gary Hackbarth

20663   MBA      7900      3.00       Strategic Management  W
06:30 pm-09:15 pm            Marko Horn

20672   WMBA  6000      3.00       Hum Behavior In
Organizations               Mel Schnake

21468   PADM   7000      3.00       Human Resource Management
Neena Banerjee

21469   PADM   7000      3.00       Human Resource Management MW
05:30 pm-10:30 pm    Lee Allen M

**Note: Class meets at Moody AFB Jan 11-Feb 15. Contact 257-4163 for base
access info.

21486   PADM   9020      3.00       Managing HR in Public and
NGOs            Lee Allen M

20282   ITED      7050      3.00       Distance Education        E-Ling
Hsiao (NOTE: please check this link below for information about an ITED
Endorsement).

http://www.valdosta.edu/colleges/education/curriculum-
leadership-and-technology/programs/endorsement-programs/
certificate-in-online-teaching.php