[I-O Psych] Fwd: EOD Internship/GA Position

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Sun Nov 20 13:22:52 EST 2016

Hey Folks,
 See below for more good opportunities.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rebecca Murphy <rbowes at valdosta.edu>
Date: Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 2:50 PM
Subject: EOD Internship/GA Position
To: "Jeremy A. Bauer" <jabauer at valdosta.edu>, Larry P Wiley <
lwiley at valdosta.edu>
Cc: VSU Training Group <training at valdosta.edu>

Dear Dr. Bauer and Dr. Wiley,

The Office of Employee and Organizational Development is seeking one GA and
one Intern.  These positions will start Spring 2017 with the opportunity to
continue until graduation. While we wait for the official GA posting,
anyone interested can use  the Google form below to apply. Interviews will
be set for the week of November 28-December 2, 2016. Please forward on to
interested students. I have attached the job description. I will know more
about special project work for interns in the next several weeks.

https://goo.gl/forms/NbblzO7X3unNwett1

Sincerely,

Becky

Rebecca Murphy

Associate Director of HR for Employee and Organizational Development

Valdosta State University | 1500 N. Patterson Street| Valdosta, GA 31698

University Center Rm. 3103

www.valdosta.edu/administration/finance-admin/employee-development/ (229)
259-5105 office

Tell us how we are doing Rate us