[asiacouncil] Fwd: SCIE Fall meeting

Eric Spears spears_eric at columbusstate.edu
Wed Aug 14 10:00:35 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I hope your summer was good and that you are settling into a new fall
semester.  CSU just began this week.

Please see the invitation to the upcoming SCIE meeting on 20th September.
 There will be an Asian Council meeting the same afternoon at 3 o'clock in
Room 239.  The agenda is attached with the forwarded message.  Two
preliminary items for discussion will be the USG Goes Global Program and
the upcoming ASDP Annual Meeting in Atlanta (the Asia Council is partnering
with the East-West Center in Hawai'i to sponsor this conference).

With best wishes,

Eric

-
Eric Spears, Ph.D.
Mildred Miller Fort Foundation Eminent Scholar & Chair of Global Engagement
Associate Professor of Geography
Columbus State University

E-mail: spears_eric at columbusstate.edu
Tel: +1 (706) 507-8545