[asiacouncil] ASDP pre-conference program

Eric Kendrick ekendrick at gsu.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:36:39 EST 2018

Asia Council colleagues:

For anyone attending the 2018 ASDP national conference in D.C., March 1-3, you are invited to participate in the Asia Council pre-conference program (below and attached) Wednesday, February 28 (all day) and Thursday, March 1 (half day - rest of the afternoon free before the conference begins Thursday evening).  Participants must arrive by Tuesday evening, February 27 (see all details below).  If interested, let me know no later than this Friday, January 26, either at the Asia Council meeting or by email.  I'm currently working on hotel reservations and vehicle rentals, and need to finalize those details by this weekend.

Eric

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D39539.E0982C20]