[asiacouncil] Proposed Asia Council MOU

Baogang Guo bguo at daltonstate.edu
Mon Sep 14 22:42:45 EDT 2015

David,

Here is the new Summer SA China program web page. We have an embeded video on the front page.

https://www.daltonstate.edu/academics/china-overview.cms

Overview - China Study Abroad - Dalton State College
Dalton State College, part of the University System of Georgia, offers bachelor's and associate's degrees and career certificate programs for a quality higher education.
Read more...<https://www.daltonstate.edu/academics/china-overview.cms>

Baogang Guo, Ph.D.
Director, Center for International Education
Professor of Political Science
Department of Social Sciences
Dalton State College
650 College Drive