[LASA] Reminders

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Mon Apr 13 18:27:05 EDT 2009

Reminder::::
We will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday April 14, 2009 in West Hall rm 140
at 5pm.  Please come even if you have to be late and bring a friend if
you can.  We need to expand our team for this event.  We only have a
few more days until Relay for Life kicks off and need to be prepared.
Which means I need every member to bring the $5 tomorrow so we can pick
a good tent site! The t-shirt design has been emailed to me and I just
need to send the team roster back and those shirts will be complete, so
if you want one please pay the dues no later than tomorrow!  Remember
every member is asked to make an additional $5 to Relay by April 23rd.
Keep asking for donations from friends, family, co-workers, teachers,
and local businesses.  Come on guys lets get excited and get busy!  See
you tomorrow

Allison H.