[LASA] Registration for Relay

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Thu Apr 9 11:13:01 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
I need everyone who is participating in Relay for Life to bring $5 to
the meeting tonight for the registration fee.  Since we only have an
estimated ten members we only have to turn in about $50 dollars versus
$100.  I want to try and get this money turned in tonight at the team
captain meeting so we do not get picked last for our Tent site.

I know we initially said that we could take it from the dues but it
turns out registration fees have to be paid individually. Sorry : (

**Remember we are meeting today in west hall room 138 at 530pm and we
will be starting the Pinata.  Everyone try and make it.  This is a team
effort!!!!
Please and Thanks,
Allison H.