[I-O Psych] Fwd: Advertising Internship for VSU I/O program

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Wed Apr 18 16:41:48 EDT 2018

Here is another potential opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachel Flanders <RFlanders at cleaverbrooks.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 4:33 PM
Subject: RE: Advertising Internship for VSU I/O program
To: Jeremy Bauer <jabauer at valdosta.edu>

Hi Dr. Bauer,

Attached you will find our HR internship scope of responsibilities.
Please note that this will be a part-time opportunity; I’m still waiting
for the Director to confirm the hourly rate.  Please let me know if you
have any questions or if you need additional details.

Best Regards,

*Rachel Flanders*

*Talent Acquisition Business Partner*

[image: cid:/sp_images/CB_logo_SeeVideo.jpg.jpg]
<http://player.vimeo.com/external/31611334.sd.mp4?s=a5202f7489923fbd75bfd9253cbf23cd>

Office: 229.558.5553

Mobile: 850.228.7840

rflanders at cleaverbrooks.com