[I-O Psych] Fwd: HR Internship (Practicum) Opportunity

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Sun Apr 24 16:22:56 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry P Wiley <lwiley at valdosta.edu>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: HR Internship (Practicum) Opportunity
To: "Jeremy A. Bauer" <jabauer at valdosta.edu>

Good opportunity for our students.
Larry

-------- Original message --------
From: "Omar T. Cormack"
Date:04/20/2016 12:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Larry P Wiley
Cc: Dennis Hettinger
Subject: HR Internship (Practicum) Opportunity

The Human Resources Department at Cleaver-Brooks Inc. (Thomasville, GA) is
looking for I/O Psychology students for a paid internship.  The person
selected for this position will work on a variety of projects ranging from
recruitment, employee relations and file management. Work will include
assisting with and updating organizational charts, tracking resume
submissions, development of job postings, resume vetting, assisting with
event and interview coordination, assisting with background and reference
checks, auditing files, coordinating employee follow-up, and other duties
as directed. If you are interested, please send your resume to
DHettinger at cleaverbrooks.com.  Thanks!

*Omar T. Cormack*

HR Intern

Cleaver Brooks

[image: cid:/sp_images/CB_logo_SeeVideo.jpg.jpg]
<http://player.vimeo.com/external/31611334.sd.mp4?s=a5202f7489923fbd75bfd9253cbf23cd>

Office: (229) 558-5522

ocormack at cleaverbrooks.com

cleaverbrooks.com <http://www.cleaverbrooks.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and its attachments are only for
review by the intended recipients. They may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, display or otherwise use this communication, its
attachments, or any part of them. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of
the communication and its attachments.