[asiacouncil] Fwd: SCIE Meeting Agenda and Updates

Eric Spears spears_eric at columbusstate.edu
Tue Sep 1 12:12:24 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tammy Rosner <Tammy.Rosner at usg.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 12:04 PM
Subject: SCIE Meeting Agenda and Updates
To: <SCIE-L at listserv.uga.edu>

Good afternoon,

I hope you are doing well, and your fall semester is starting off as well
as can be expected. As a reminder, we will have our fall SCIE meeting
on *September
25, 2020*. The meeting will be virtual, and I will be sharing all meeting
links before September 15th. Please see below for the meeting agenda and
well as information from our subcommittees:

*10:00     Welcome and check-in by sector *

   - Research * (link coming soon)*
   - Comprehensive *(link coming soon)*
   - State University *(link coming soon)*
   - State College *(link coming soon)*

*10:15     Full SCIE Meeting*

   - USG Updates *(link coming soon)*
   - Internationalization at home *(link coming soon)*
      - Presentation by Georgia College and State University

*11:00     Break *

*11:15     Sub-Committee Meetings*

   - CISS *(link coming soon)*
   - SAC *(link coming soon)*

*12:00     Break *

*1:00       USG Goes Global Summer 2021 Programs Review * *(link coming
soon)*

*2:00       World Regional Councils*

   - European Council *(link coming soon)*
   - Asia Council *(link coming soon)*
   - Americas Council *(link coming soon)*
   - Africa Council *(link coming soon)*
   - Middle East Council *(link coming soon)*

*3:30        Meetings End*

Please see the attached agenda for the Study Abroad Sub-Committee (SAC). If
you would like to add additional agenda items, please email them to Lorie
Paulez at lorie.paulez at oie.gatech.edu.

Please see the attached agenda for the Council on International Students
and Scholars Sub-Committee (CISS). If you would like to add any agenda
items, please email them to Kathyrn Gaylord-Miles at kgaylor3 at kennesaw.edu.

Have a great day!

Tammy

[image: University System of Georgia]