[asiacouncil] ASDP 2021 virtual conference CFP

Eric Kendrick ekendrick at gsu.edu
Wed Aug 12 17:53:38 EDT 2020

Asia Council colleagues,

The ASDP 2021 conference that was originally scheduled to be held in San Diego will now be held virtually, with the 2022 conference being held in beautiful, sunny San Diego.

Below and attached is the 2021 CFP.

While I'm at it, I would like to thank everyone who attended, presented, and helped in any way with the 2020 conference that we hosted in Atlanta in early March.  Aside from just getting the conference in under the wire before COVID-19 restrictions went into place, the participation from Georgia faculty was simply extraordinary!  I dare say no state has had better representation at any previous conference in the history of ASDP.   I will follow up with more details on that after fall semester begins.

Eric Kendrick