[asiacouncil] Asia Council Agenda & Meeting Location (Friday, 25th January)

Paul Rodell rodell at georgiasouthern.edu
Mon Jan 21 12:39:53 EST 2019

Hello Eric,
          Good greetings to you and the whole Asia Council. I hope 2019
will be a good one for the Council and the study of Asia in Georgia.
          Unfortunately, I will not be with you later this week. My
department is having an important meeting with our new formerly Armstrong
faculty where we will be going over our new department's by-laws and other
matters that may sound important, but as the saying goes, "the devil is in
the details."
          So, please accept my wish for a successful and collegial meeting.
I look forward to reading the minutes of the meeting and contributing
however I might and then the Fall meeting.
     Paul Rodell