[asiacouncil] Asia Council's Summer Study Abroad in Japan

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Thu Oct 26 12:40:36 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon:

The Asia Council's summer study abroad program in Japan is now open for applications.   We have approximately 10-12 slots left.

  *   The program will be on the campus of Otemon University
  *   Participants will live in a hotel/hostel and share a room with one other person.
  *   $4900 program cost includes airfare, accommodations, a one-week Japan-rail pass, and some transportation on site.   Program does not include passport or visa fees, food, or tuition.
  *   Tuition will be paid at the students home university if the university is a member of the Asia Council.
  *   Classes offered:  Japanese spiritual traditions (Religious Studies), Japanese film (International studies), and Japanese culture (International studies.   Asia council representatives should set up course equivalencies at their home institutions after receiving syllabi for the courses.

Please encourage your students to follow the link below to apply.

http://valdosta-sa.terradotta.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=21581

Brochure - Center for International Programs/ Study Abroad<http://valdosta-sa.terradotta.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=21581>
valdosta-sa.terradotta.com
Experience Japan, eat Japanese food, and learn about Japanese Culture. Duration: June 25 - July 28, 2017 Location: Osaka, with trips to Tokyo and Hiroshima

Sincerely,

David Starling
Director
English Language Institute