[asiacouncil] Asia Council Workshop on Japan

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Fri Mar 17 21:20:53 EDT 2017

Greetings:

The Asia Council is pleased to present the 2017 Workshop, "Teaching Japan".  Please see the flyer for the lectures and activities and send it to your faculty listserv.  Registration is free!  We hope to see someone from every campus there this year.

If you have any questions, please contact me, Eric Kendrick, Salli Vargis, or Eric Spears, or your Asia Council Representative.

Sincerely,

David Starling
Chair, Asia Council
Valdosta State University