[asiacouncil] ASDP Asia Council Pre-Conference Prof Dev Tour

Eric Kendrick ekendrick at gsu.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:52:31 EST 2017

Asia Council colleagues:

For those of you attending the ASDP annual conference in Portland March 2-4, just a reminder about the Asia Council Pre-Conference Professional Development Tour (see attached brochure) the day prior to the conference (Chinatown, Chinese Garden, Japanese Garden, Japanese Legacy Museum, Portland Art Museum, etc.).

We currently have five people participating.  Although the RSVP was Monday, January 9th, we can still make accommodations if contacted ASAP.

Eric Kendrick