[asiacouncil] EDUCATION ABOUT ASIA

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Mon Feb 8 19:18:31 EST 2016

Take a look a the following link for articles about Asia. There should be some things of interest to your students.  Thanks to Eric Kendrick for passing this information on.

http://aas2.asian-studies.org/EAA/TOC/index.asp

[http://aas2.asian-studies.org/EAA/images/montage-small.jpg]<http://aas2.asian-studies.org/EAA/TOC/index.asp>

Education About Asia: Tables of Contents<http://aas2.asian-studies.org/EAA/TOC/index.asp>
aas2.asian-studies.org
Browse Tables of Contents/Search for Articles. Access close to 1,400 articles from Education About Asia. EDUCATION ABOUT ASIA brings you articles on all areas of Asia ...

David Starling
Director
English Language Institute
Valdosta State University