[asiacouncil] MOU with the Asia Council

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Wed Sep 30 12:14:59 EDT 2015

Good Morning:

Attached is the final version of the MOU with the Asia Council.  Please have your Asia Council Representative, Chief Academic Officer, and President sign and return a copy to me.    This is important if you would like your university/college to participate in Asia Council programs.   Without a signature, your students will not be able to register at your university to participate in Asia Council Study abroad program like the Japan program.  They will have to go as transients through another university.

Sincerely,

David Starling
Director
English Language Institute