[LASA] Great LASA Year

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Wed May 6 11:43:35 EDT 2009

We had a great time this year, didn't we?  I'm proud of each and every
member who participated this year with all of LASA's events.   Thanks
to you we are on our way to being known as an organization in the VSU
life.  I'm sure people enjoyed our sponsporships as well as our latin
dancing session and  look forward to more fun next semester.  Relay for
life really kicked off this year and LASA raised a great amount of
funds on behalf of the American Cancer Society.  Nothing is
accomplished with out team work and this team has shown exactly what
the meaning of that word is.  Great journey on next semester and  I
hope everything turns out with great success as it did this semester.
Great thanks to Dr. Parra for sticking with us all year.  Meetings will
resume the second week in August so stay posted for those reminders.
Thanks, Allison H.