[LASA] Relay Wing Contest

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Tue Apr 21 13:37:45 EDT 2009

I'm going to be sending out a form that you will need to print.  On the
form have possible participants sign up for the wing eating contest.
I'm thinking if a lot of people sign up for it then we need to do a
random non-profit raffle to pick the names of the top ten competitors.
Keep asking people to join the fun and participant.  We can collect the
admissions fee of $5 at the start of the contest.  Slap Daddy's will
deliver the wings at 8pm and we will start at 830pm and continue til
9pm!
Thanks,
Allison H.