[LASA] LASA Mailing List

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Thu Sep 4 08:48:24 EDT 2008

To all LASA subscribers,  please be aware that when sending to any mailing
list it is possible that you are sending to hundreds of people that you may
or may not know and your communications to others on the list may not be
private. Be aware of what you are saying and to whom you are speaking and
please remember that mailing lists are not private communications.

The LASA mailing list if for official communication for the Latin American
Student Organization. All posts must be be approved by the Moderator prior
to being sent to the list. We recently discovered that the list was somehow
changed to an un moderated status and led to all subscribers being sent
email from the list that were not approved. We apologize for the annoyance.
The list has now been reset and all messages sent to the list must now be
approved prior to posting.

Moderators for this list are

Dr. Ericka Parra, LASA Advisor 229-333-5948

Patricia A. Stone, List Moderator 229-333-5948

Please contact me if you have any questions,

Patricia

Patricia A. Stone

Senior Secretary

Modern and Classical Languages