[LASA] LASA Bake Sale

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Mon Oct 27 16:12:37 EDT 2008

This is just a reminder of the LASA bake sale! Today, Monday the 27th, went
really well! Thanks to Allison, Chris, Christina, and Ashley for a job well
done and for taking time out of their busy schedules to lend a hand. And a
big thanks to Chris for making the fruit empanadas!

If you weren't able to come today, there's still tomorrow! On Tuesday, we
need people to bring goodies and drinks - and plastic/paper plates and
utensils! Please let me know what you plan to bring!

We will have cookies, apple cider, orange juice, two types of pound cake,
and donuts. We'd like someone to bring brownies if at all possible and more
cookies!

Remember, all proceeds go to the Great Strides walk for CFF, and we want to
raise as much as we can! If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to ask
me! And PLEASE get back to me soon, or show up tomorrow at 9, West Hall 128
(or whenever you get a chance!) to drop off or work the table.

Hasta luego,

Amanda Stone, President

 <mailto:amastone at valdosta.edu> amastone at valdosta.edu

Patricia A. Stone