[LASA] Toy Drive Information!

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Sun Nov 23 12:53:27 EST 2008

Hello everyone!

I want to let everyone know that the boxes are in! They are in Dr
Parra's office. If you'd like to grab one to decorate over the break,
feel free to! Just ask Patricia in MCL for a box, and she'll let you
grab one.

I'm sure you all noticed that we didn't have a meeting last week; there
will also not be one this week, as I doubt anyone will be on campus for
the break. We have two weeks to collect toys for the toy drive - if you
want to donate a few, feel free to! I will be!

Please remember that they must be new toys only, still in original
packaging.

If you know an office that would be willing to hold a box, please ask
them. I have already contacted the English department. Also, feel free
to make announcements in your classes on Monday and Tuesday - the
Thanksgiving break could be a good time for people to get in the
donating spirit!

If you have anything to add, please e-mail me at amastone at valdosta.edu,
and if it's information other members will find useful, I'll send it
out on the mailing list!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and if we don't see you on
Monday and Tuesday I hope everyone has a wonderful break!

Amanda Stone
President, LASA