[LASA] Issues with Toy Drive

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Fri Dec 5 13:49:23 EST 2008

The toy drive is going and we already have some donations. Which is a great
thing, however, there are some details that will make it difficult for the
organization members to go to Atlanta, to the children´s rehab center to
deliver the toys from the toy drive in person. Dr. Parra believes it is
going to be best to ship the toys vs. driving them there, as finding a
driver is proving  difficult and we have to an appointment to deliver the
toys in person and we cannot control when that will be or even if it will be
possible the week of the 13th.  The University closes on the 19th of
December and will not reopen until the 2nd of January. So the toys must be
picked up and sent before the 18th of December.  Please send any comments or
suggestions to Dr. Parra.

Thank you

Patricia

Patricia A. Stone