[LASA] Toy Drive Information!

Latin American Student Association lasa at lighthouse.valdosta.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:35:59 EST 2008

Dear LASA members!

Hope you have enjoyed your hollidays! I imgine you are getting ready
for your finals. I wish you the best!

About the boxes, I will be in my office every day at 1 pm. Please, pick
one box, and help us to help others! If you have more questions,
contact Amanda Stone amastone at valdosta.edu.

Have a great day!