[IPCmte-L] This Company could really break out big...

bertjes at migente.com bertjes at migente.com
Mon Jul 21 14:09:30 EDT 2014

Dear Confidential Investor,
If you've been paying attention at all to the news, I am sure you
have learned about this new and exciting huge big business that has
came about, right in USA! We are discussing legal marijuana and the
huge Dot Bong Phenomenon currently underway. INTEGRATED CANNABIS
SOLUTIONS INC. (OTC - I G_P_K), offers a private, backdoor
possibility to own some of the best probably money-making marijuana
transaction on earth. Written by the WSJ, it could be the next big
thing. This cannabis corporation is, hands down, the biggest
potentially worthwhile investments in this sector today. I G_P_K +4%
on Friday the 18th of July, looks to be positioned totally for a huge
surge up the chart that can simply compensate us 500% or more. Don't
hesitate, stop what you're doing and take 5 minutes and purchase
beginning of this coming week, while I G_P_K is still trading before
Wall Street learns about it.