[I-O Psych] Fwd: Submission Deadline Extended - GAIOP Graduate Student Consortium

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Sat Mar 31 15:13:15 EDT 2018

FYI!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fritsch.Amber <Amber.Fritsch at suntrust.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 3:51 PM
Subject: Submission Deadline Extended - GAIOP Graduate Student Consortium
To: tconklin at gsu.edu <tconklin at gsu.edu>, jabauer at valdosta.edu <
jabauer at valdosta.edu>, pbarr3 at gsu.edu <pbarr3 at gsu.edu>, hoffmanb at uga.edu <
hoffmanb at uga.edu>, lisalambert at gsu.edu <lisalambert at gsu.edu>,
ruth.kanfer at psych.gatech.edu <ruth.kanfer at psych.gatech.edu>, frostb at uga.edu
<frostb at uga.edu>
Cc: programs at gaiop.org <programs at gaiop.org>, Michael Moomaw <
mmoomaw at moomawconsulting.com>, Donna L. Sylvan, PhD <
dlsylvan at sylvanandassociates.com>

Program Directors,

We have extended the submission deadline *from Friday, March 30th to
Friday, April 27th* for the inaugural GAIOP Graduate Student Consortium to
be held in Atlanta, September 2018.

The Consortium will provide students with a unique opportunity to share
their research and network with I/O professionals in the Atlanta area. As a
reminder there are no fees associated with submissions and no registration
fees associated with presenting or attending the Consortium.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the Graduate Student
Consortium or GAIOP. We appreciate your assistance and look forward to
hearing from your students.

Kind regards,

Donna L. Sylvan, Ph.D.

President

president at gaiop.org

Michael E. Moomaw, Ph.D.

VP, Programs

programs at gaiop.org

Amber Fritsch, M.A.

programs at gaiop.org

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this
email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.
By replying to this e-mail, you consent to SunTrust's monitoring activities
of all communication that occurs on SunTrust's systems.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
[ST:XCL]