[I-O Psych] Fwd: Announcing Funds for Graduate Student Travel!

Jeremy Bauer jbauer58 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:22:33 EDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ernest L Smith <ernsmith at valdosta.edu>
Date: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Announcing Funds for Graduate Student Travel!

Dear Graduate Faculty Colleagues,

I'm very excited to announce our inaugural call for applications for
graduate student travel funding.  We are able to offer awards of up to $500
for graduate students who are presenting their research (paper, poster or
creative performances) at an academic conference.  I've initially allocated
$5,000 so that we can make at least 10 awards to graduate students, but
I'll look to allocate additional funding if we get an enthusiastic
response.  The details and the application are attached.

Thanks for all that you do to mentor graduate student research, and I'm
pleased that we can finally help cover the travel costs of our graduate
students who are presenting at professional meetings.  As always, I'm
grateful for the assistance of Ernest Smith in helping to develop the
attached application form.

Warmest regards,

Becky K. da Cruz

Associate Provost for Graduate