[I-O Psych] Fwd: Professional Development Opportunities Through EOD

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Wed Sep 27 20:46:28 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Parker E Stewart <pestewart at valdosta.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Professional Development Opportunities Through EOD
To: "Jeremy A. Bauer" <jabauer at valdosta.edu>

Hi Dr. Bauer,

I was went through all of the training's  for this semester and composed a
list of the classes, amount of hours, dates, times and locations for each
class that pertains to professional development. I thought this would be
beneficial for people who need help with organization of these hours. They
must all register through the Employee and Organization Development
training database, but as long as they are graduate assistants they get to
take the classes for free. Also, if you would like descriptions of these
classes as well please let me know and I hope you are having a great day.

Thank you,

*Parker Stewart*

Master's Candidate, Industrial/Organizational Psychology

Graduate Assistant, Employee and Organizational Development