[I-O Psych] Fwd: Ph.D. in Business at VCU

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Wed Dec 27 23:46:50 EST 2017

Another potential PhD program!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VCU BUSMGMTPHD <busmgmtphd at vcu.edu>
Date: Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Subject: Ph.D. in Business at VCU
To: jabauer at valdosta.edu

Dear Dr. Bauer:

I am writing in order to discover if you have any high potential Master's
students who would be interested in a Ph.D. in business. Here at VCU, we
have a small, student-focused program that prepares students for academic
careers in business schools.

I've attached our flyer, which gives more information on the program and
the city. If you have any bright, hard-working students who might be
interested, please encourage them to apply. What can it hurt? And if they
have any questions, please have them email me.

Thanks in advance,

Jose Cortina