[I-O Psych] GA Opening

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Tue Jul 26 22:11:48 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
 I was recently contacted regarding a GA opening that is likely to span
several semesters. It is not currently in the graduate portal and he is
specifically looking for an I/O student. You will be coordinating
recruitment and campus touring efforts across campus and it is likely to be
a pretty big responsibility. Thus, we are looking for someone that is
highly motivated, organized, and conscientious. Please email me (directly
at my vsu email) ASAP if you are interested.