[I-O Psych] Fwd: graduate I/O internships at State Farm

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:37:29 EST 2016

Another great opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jenny Pavlova Miller <jenny.pavlovamiller.kh05 at statefarm.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Subject: graduate I/O internships at State Farm
To: "jabauer at valdosta.edu" <jabauer at valdosta.edu>

Hi Jeremy,

I hope this note finds you well. State Farm is looking for graduate interns
interested in conducting associate and organizational research to join the
Associate Experience Research team. I am hoping that you can share the
information below with graduate students in your program.
State Farm is looking for 2 year-long advanced graduate interns as well as
2 summer early graduate interns. All four of these positions are located in
Atlanta, GA or Bloomington, IL and have a starting date in May 2017. We are
aiming to conduct interviews with candidates in January/February 2017. We
have a long tradition of utilizing research in our business practices. The
Associate Experience Research team currently consists of thirteen
researchers with I/O, OD, and/or statistical backgrounds. Our team focuses
on behavior and performance of associates, behavior and performance of
State Farm as an organization, opinions and input of associates, and
interface of humans with products and services. The team provides decision
makers with consultation and data-driven insights about factors that impact
associate performance in support of strategic planning and execution.
To apply for either internship positions, please visit *www.
StateFarm.com/careers*
<https://www.statefarm.com/careers/become-an-employee> and search for Job
Opening ID #62671 (year-long advanced graduate interns) or Job Opening ID #
62911 (summer early graduate interns). For specific questions about the
positions, please reach out to our recruiter, *Zach Zwaga*
<zach.zwaga.u6ih at statefarm.com?subject=State%20Farm%20Research%20internship>
or myself. Thank you!
Best,
Jenny

*---*
*Evgeniya ‘Jenny’ Pavlova Miller, Ph.D. *
Senior Statistician
Strategic Resources|State Farm®
Atlanta, GA
Office: 770.913.3366 <(770)%20913-3366>