[I-O Psych] Fwd: internship

Jeremy Bauer jabauer at valdosta.edu
Wed May 6 14:33:48 EDT 2015

Students,
 See forwarded message from Dr. Wiley!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry P Wiley <lwiley at valdosta.edu>
Date: Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:55 PM
Subject: internship
To: "Natalie A. Wright" <nawright at valdosta.edu>, "Jeremy A. Bauer"
<jabauer at valdosta.edu>

Jeremy and Natalie, I got a voicemail from a former I-O student on
Thursday. She has a possible internship for our students. She didn't
provide many details. When I called her back, I left a voicemail
asking her to email me with more details. I have not yet received an
email, but I don't want to miss the opportunity. She said in her
message to me that interested students should call her for more
information. Rather than wait on an email or call her a second time, I
think we should make her contact information available to students who
are interested and let them contact her directly for information. All
they have to do is call her and tell them they are a student in the
VSU I-O Program and tell them I referred them to her.
Her name is Autumn Mabie.
Her number is 1(404)357-7537
Thanks,
Larry