[asiacouncil] [External] Re: Asia Council - ASDP 2020 highlights

Nalanda Roy nroy at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Sep 23 14:03:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

Just wanted to share if anyone is interested. Thanks,

--

Nalanda Roy, M. Phil, Ph. D.
Associate Professor, International Studies and Asian Politics

Visiting Scholar, Center for Genocide and Human Rights, Rutgers University

Board of Directors (GSIA), City of Savannah
Chair, Asian Committee, City of Savannah
Savannah, GA 31419
Phone- *9123443608*
Fax- *912344 3438*

"Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when
facing them."
                                    -Rabindranath Tagore

"It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple.”

               -Rabindranath Tagore