[asiacouncil] Upcoming Meeting - 21 January 2019

Eric Spears spears_eric at columbusstate.edu
Wed Jan 9 08:27:43 EST 2019

Happy New Year, Fellow Asian Enthusiasts!

I hope everyone's semester is getting off to a good start.  The System
Council for International Education (SCIE) meeting is scheduled for Friday,
21 January.  I have a conference call with the SCIE executive committee
this Friday to learn more and determine the room for our meeting.  I'll
send that confirmation soon.

In the meantime, please send me any agenda items you would like discussed
at our council meeting.  I know that we'll also touch base on the 2020
joint conference between the Asian Studies Development Program (ASDP)
meeting with the Asia Council.

I'll touch base with Flor to see if there are minutes to share with all of
you from the last meeting.

All best,

--
Eric Spears, Ph.D.
Mildred Miller Fort Foundation Eminent Scholar & Chair of Global Engagement

E-mail: spears_eric at columbusstate.edu
Tel: +1 (706) 507-8545
Web: https://cie.columbusstate.edu/index.php  &  http://ericspears.us