[asiacouncil] Korean American Musical Premiere at the Alliance Theatre!

Jocelyn Rick Jocelyn.Rick at alliancetheatre.org
Thu Dec 19 14:25:36 EST 2019

Good afternoon Asia Council,

If you are looking for an immersive, one-of-a-kind experience for your students this upcoming semester, please look no further! We here at the Alliance Theatre in Midtown Atlanta are hard at work preparing for the American (and English language) premiere of an incredible new musical, Maybe Happy Ending<https://alliancetheatre.org/production/2019-20/maybe-happy-ending>, and we would love for you to be among the first to enjoy this stunning production written in part by South Korean lyricist, Hue Park.

Direct from an award-winning run in Seoul, Korea, this intimate show set in the not-so-distant future tells the story of two very human-like "Helper Bots" whose journey together enlightens them to friendship, love and what it truly means to be human.

For a deeper look at the Korean production and sample music tracks, please click HERE.<https://www.willaronson.com/mhe-main> And to get even more excited for the US debut, check out our Top 5 Reasons to see Maybe Happy Ending  HERE!<https://alliancetheatre.org/content/5-reasons-see-maybe-happy-ending> The show runs January 21st – February 16th. We are happy to offer our Asian and Korean studies programs a special ticket rate of $25 for best available seating!

If you have any questions, or if you would like to proceed with booking, please reach out via email or phone at 404.733.4690.

We hope to see you soon!!

Jocelyn Rick​
Group Sales Coordinator
Alliance Theatre
Tony Award recipient for Regional Theatre
alliancetheatre.org<http://alliancetheatre.org/>
 // @alliancetheatre
1280 Peachtree St NE // Atlanta, GA 30309
p. 404-733-4709<tel:404-733-4709>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/alliancetheatre>
[Twitter]<https://www.twitter.com/alliancetheatre>
[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/alliancetheatre>
Download the Alliance Theatre App <https://services.instantencore.com/Util/Share/DownloadApp/5187458/alliance> for show updates, behind‑the‑scenes content, and special offers.
A Christmas Carol // Our 30th Anniversary dose of good cheer!
Nov 16 ‑ Dec 24 on the Coca‑Cola Stage // alliancetheatre.org/christmas
Courtenay's Cabaret // Music, stories, and holiday cheer with The Prom's Courtenay Collins.
Dec 5 ‑ 24 on the Hertz Stage // alliancetheatre.org/cabaret
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited

Disclaimer