[asiacouncil] [EXTERNAL] Re: Vote Needed - Financial Support for China Program Professor

Paul Rodell rodell at georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:11:33 EDT 2019

Hello Eric et al,
     I like to know just exactly what I am being asked to vote on and this
is an extremely fuzzy chain of conversation. I re-read the e-mail chain and
I saw only one proposal from Salli for $1,000 to be used toward Liam's
airfare.
     Is that what we are voting on????

     If that is the motion with a proper second --- I would vote in favor.

     BUT . . . if that is NOT what we are voting for with a proper motion
and second please clarify what exactly is going on.
     ALSO . . . is that is NOT what we are voting for, my vote is an
emphatic NO until there is clarity.
          (Bao Gang is a very good man with a good program, but the funds
for the Asia Council must be protected
           as we use them for many program that many other good people and
for many other good projects.)
   Paul Rodell