[asiacouncil] Kudos to David Starling for 3 years of leadership

Salli Vargis svargis at gsu.edu
Mon Sep 24 15:50:15 EDT 2018

I second Eric’s compliments and will add that David maintained a good website and listserv for us.  I hope we can ask for your help with the transition.

Thank you very much David!

Salli Vargis, M.Phil., Ph.D.
Professor of History & Honors Coordinator
Perimeter College, Georgia State University
239 Cedar Lane
Covington, GA 30014
770-278-1360