[asiacouncil] ASDP 2020 brief mtng after Asia Council

Eric Kendrick ekendrick at gsu.edu
Fri Sep 14 18:47:58 EDT 2018

Asia Council colleagues,

As you know, the Asia Council was selected by the Asian Studies Development Program (ASDP) to host the annual national conference in Atlanta in 2020.  Attached is the program proposal.

After the Asia Council meeting on Friday, 21st, we will have a brief 30-minute meeting for those who want to be part of the planning team.  We want and need colleagues from across the state to participate in the planning.  The ideas in the proposal are just that - ideas - and can be adjusted based on input from the planning team.

If you want to serve on the planning team, all you need to do is join us at the brief meeting next Friday.   If you can't make it, but want to be on the planning team, just send an email to ekendrick at gsu.edu<mailto:ekendrick at gsu.edu>

Sincerely,

Eric Kendrick
Liam Madden
Eric Spears