[asiacouncil] Fw: Thank you

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:26:35 EST 2018

Dear Asianists,

The Japan-American Society of Georgia has an interesting educational program.  They can send someone to talk about Japanese culture, business, education, or another topic to your classes or special groups.  They don't charge a fee, but donations to cover materials and gas expenses are appreciated.

If you are interested in bringing someone to your campus to discuss a visit, please contact Yoshi Domoto at the contact below.