[asiacouncil] Asia Council Meeting

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Fri Aug 31 08:23:23 EDT 2018

Good Morning:

The Fall 2018 Asia Council Meeting is scheduled for September 21, 2018,  at 2:00 PM  at Middle Georgia State University, Macon Campus.  The meeting will be held in the Professional Sciences Center, Room TBA.  Notice that the time is 2:00 instead of your usual 1:00 meeting.

I will send out an agenda before the meeting, hopefully, by the end of next week.  If you have items for the agenda, let me know.  We look forward to seeing you there.

David Starling

Chair, Asia Council, The University System of Georgia
Valdosta State University
1500 North Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Tel. 229-219-1246