[asiacouncil] Fw: Asia Council proposal for non_USG memberships

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Sun Sep 10 21:47:02 EDT 2017

>From Eric Kendrick.

Cheers,

David Starling
Director
English Language Institute
Valdosta State University
1500 North Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Tel. 229-219-1246
Take a Virtual Tour of VSU!<http://video.realviewtv.com/education/vsu/>

________________________________
From: Eric Kendrick <ekendrick at gsu.edu>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 8:37 PM
To: David L Starling
Subject: Asia Council proposal for non_USG memberships

David – Please forward this proposal to Asia Council members.  Thanks, Eric

Asia Council colleagues:

Last spring I informally introduced the idea that we open Asia Council membership to representatives from accredited non-USG institutions in the state of Georgia, similar to the policy employed by the USG European Council.  I am not sure if we actually voted on this or not.  Therefore, attached is a formal proposal.

Eric Kendrick

GSU Perimeter College