[asiacouncil] ECAASU Conference 2017

Helen Yang helen.yang at ecaasu.org
Thu Jan 26 21:43:05 EST 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

January 26, 2017

Dear Asia Council,

My name is Helen Yang and I am the Entertainment Task Force for Conference
Board of ECAASU.  I would like to personally invite you to attend ECAASU
2017 on February 17-18th in Raleigh, NC.

The East Coast Asian American Student Union (ECAASU) is a national
nonprofit organization whose mission is to inspire, educate, and empower
those interested in Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) issues. Run
solely by volunteers, ECAASU conducts its advocacy work through outreach to
AAPI student organizations across the country, including its annual
conference.

This year’s conference theme for the conference is “Atmosphere”, which
centers on exploring the social climate around us. Each year, the ECAASU
Conference draws over 1,000 registrants from all over the East Coast and
creates an incredible experience to explore AAPI issues, network with AAPI
leaders, and hear amazing AAPI speakers.

*Additionally, due to so many requests, regular registration has been
extended* through February 3rd at $70/individual, but groups of 5+ can
register for $65/group member on our website. This deadline is coming up
soon, so register now <http://www.ecaasu.org/conference2017>! After this
deadline, prices will rise to $85/person.

We would love to have you at ECAASU 2017. If you could please *publicize*
this information to your members, we would greatly appreciate it. Let me
know if you have any questions by emailing me at helen.yang at ecaasu.org or
registration at ecaasu.org.

Best,

Helen Yang

--

Helen Yang | Entertainment Task Force

------------------------------

ECAASU | East Coast Asian American Student Union

http://www.ecaasu.org/

*helen.yang at ecaasu.org <helen.yang at ecaasu.org>*

Statement of Confidentiality:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this
message and its attachments, if any.