[asiacouncil] Japan program

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Thu Dec 14 20:54:05 EST 2017

Happy Holidays Everyone!

The study abroad program in Japan is full.  We have started a waiting list.  Dr. Michael Stoltzfus, a religious studies professor at GGC has recruited about 16 students from his school.  There are 4 from West Georgia, and one or two from other schools.

The China program still has space, so please publicize that to your students.  Valdosta State also participates in a summer study abroad program at Obirin University.  It's not faculty led, but I'm familiar with that university.  Irina McClellan can let you know about that program if you have students that still want to go to Japan.

Looking forward to seeing you in January.

Cheers,

David Starling
Chair, Asia Council
Tel. 229-219-1246