[asiacouncil] India program brochure part 2

Thomas Grant tgrant at abac.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:10:14 EDT 2016

  Here is a color version of the brochure about India.
 This will be my fourth trip with students to India, and as you will see from the brochure, it focuses on elephants, agriculture and media. Nikon has been one of our sponsors, providing cameras for our students.
  We spend most of our time in rural areas of Southern India near the Nagarhole National Park, where we have great access to elephant camps and coffee plantations.
  Our largest trip was with seven students, but we would like to take as many as 20 this year. It is essentially a Maymester class, leaving after spring graduation at ABAC and returning just in time for summer classes. However, students will have online classes before they leave, and must complete a final project upon their return.
  I try to schedule a long stopover in Paris on the return flight so students can spend a few hours there, but that depends on price and availability.
 If anyone has questions, please contact me.

Dr. Thomas Grant
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
tgrant at abac.edu<mailto:tgrant at abac.edu>
229-391-4957 or 229-947-9738 (cell)