[asiacouncil] Request to be added to listserv

tm chiang tm.chiang at gcsu.edu
Thu Mar 3 08:21:43 EST 2016

Dear Asia Council,

My campus representative, Jarris Lanham, passed on information to me about Asia Council workshop. Since I am not on the listserv, I just learned about this info and already have a conference presentation to make.

I would appreciate to be added to the list, to receive future communications. In addition, I may start drafting a study abroad program in Taiwan through my university.  Therefore, I may seek advice from those who have extensive experiences.

Thanks for your assistance in advance,

Best regards,

Tsu-Ming Chiang, Ph.D.
Chair of Institutional Research Board (IRB)
Professor of Psychology,
Georgia College & State University
Councilor of Council of Undergraduate Research (CUR)
(478) 445-0863