[asiacouncil] Flyer correction : Asia Council Workshop April 8th & 9th

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Mon Feb 22 17:16:43 EST 2016

Good Afternoon:

Attached is the Asia Council Flyer with the correct hyperlink.  I'm sorry - I'm not much of a technical person.  If you have trouble, go to the Asia Council website at www.valdosta.edu/asiacouncil<http://www.valdosta.edu/asiacouncil> and follow the links to the registration page.  Please forward to your faculty who might be interested in coming.

Welcome to the Asia Council - Valdosta State University<http://www.valdosta.edu/asiacouncil>
www.valdosta.edu
Asia Council

David Starling
Chair
Asia Council of the University System of Georgia

<http://video.realviewtv.com/education/vsu/>