[asiacouncil] Asia council workshop useful article

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Tue Feb 16 10:30:21 EST 2016

All:

Paul Rodell and Salli Vargis wrote an article about the Asia Council Workshop last year.   Please take some time and look it over.  In addition to being a great synopsis of the workshop, it introduces you to many of the regional experts on Southeast Asia.  It might be a good place to start looking if you need speakers on your campus.  I will post it on our website when I have a chance.

Sincerely,

David Starling
Chair, Asia Council, University System of Georgia

Tel. 229-219-1246